The Paleo Diet – Explained, Detailed, Expanded and Individualized to YOU…
Lifetime Money Back Guarantee!
eBook – Instant Digital Download
Pay with PayPal or Credit Card
Hey, it’s Adam!
If you read my blog you know that I’m passionate about understanding and building health on every level. And, you know that I’m passionate about making things practical and applicable to the real world.
The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link is all about making Paleo eating and living practical…
I wrote The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link because it’s the book I really needed when I started my Paleo journey to better health back in 2004 – and it’s a book that will help you make sense out of all the opinions, ideas and conflicting information that’s out there now in the Paleo world.
Theory is nice, but practical understanding and application is where results truly come from…
The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link is a unique work within the Paleo Diet and Healthy Eating and Living communities. The book doesn’t lay out dogmatic and inflexible rules and concepts. What it does is empower the reader to make his or her own decisions, evaluate information critically and create a diet and lifestyle that serves the individual as opposed to adhering to rigid or static ideas about eating and living.
“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
Major Sections in The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link Include…
- How to Read Any Diet Book
- Defining a “Healthy” Diet
- The Tenets of ALL Healthy Diets
- A Short Survey of the Popular Diet Landscape
- Paleo Really Isn’t New – The Paleo before Paleo
- Paleo vs. Primitive vs. Ancestral vs. Hunter-Gatherer
- All These Different Approaches – Where Do We Go From Here?
- Why Paleo?
- How Paleo Do We Need to Go?
- Taking a Closer Look at Paleo – Foundational Paleo Practices
- The Nuts and Bolts of Paleo
- Understanding Paleo Variations
- When Paleo Foods Need to be Modified or Excluded
- Keeping a Food Journal, Weighing and Measuring
- Your Core Foods and Foundational Recipes
- Creating a Baseline Diet and Setting Up Your Foundation
- Meal Timing and Frequency
- Meal Timing and Cortisol
- Foods of Early Agriculture, Part 1 – Dairy
- Foods of Early Agriculture, Part 2 – Grains
- Understanding Food Quality
- Paleo is a Process
- Do Supplements have Role in a Paleo Diet?
- Coffee and Caffeine
- What About Cheat Days?
- The HIDDEN Aspects of Paleo Success, Part 1 – Lifestyle
- The HIDDEN Aspects of Paleo Success, Part 2 – The Mental Game
- Recommended Reading and Resources
The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link is over 150 pages of information. It took me over a year of full-time work to write, organize and edit it. It’s a reference you’ll return to over and over again!
A Truly Unique Approach to Paleo Eating and Living…
“Is it Paleo or isn’t it Paleo?” This is a question that causes a lot of confusion and a lot of failure. The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link looks below this surface question and identifies the underlying principles that make a food healthy or unhealthy – further, it shows you how to determine if a food or practice is healthy and right for you.
Drawing from a wide range of sources, The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link explains the underlying principles that make a Paleo or Ancestral approach to eating and health so effective. Then, it takes you through virtually every conceivable issue or idea related to diet that you need to understand to create an intelligent and healthy plan for yourself.
There’s a “diet” and then there’s creating a way of eating and living that works for you and your goals as an individual. The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link is all about the latter…
Whether your focus is on health, healing or athletic performance, the information in The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link is what you need to:
- Understand what type of foods and eating plan you need to be at your best – whatever your goals happen to be
- Learn the foods your body functions and performs best on – and those you should avoid
- Understand that “Paleo-like” approaches to eating have been around for more than 100 years and why the current popularity of Paleo and the “Paleo Community” is both a blessing AND a curse for those seeking better health and performance
- Separate truth from fiction and fact from fad and fantasy – you’ll understand Paleo and the entire diet world from a new and fresh perspective
- Determine what “foundational foods” you need in your diet every day to improve your health and help you evaluate new foods and dietary changes as you progress, grow and evolve
- Understand if dairy – of any kind – belongs in a “Paleo” diet and learn why not all dairy is created equally
- Understand the differences between Grain Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Primitive and every other concept that gets thrown around the current diet community
- Learn why Atkins might have been on to something – maybe…
- Determine the optimal time of day to eat the optimal foods – for you
- Learn the foods you should eat sparingly – or not at all – even though they’re “Paleo”
Put It ALL into Context…
Paleo, Ancestral, Primal, Ketogenic, The Zone, nutrient timing, intermittent fasting, vegetarian, vegan, raw diets and on and on and on. The current dietary landscape is highly confusing, sometimes dysfunctional and always divided. The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link bridges the gaps and shows how little there is that’s “New” in the diet world . It helps you make sense of it all and use what’s out there for your advantage.
The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link will allow you to cut through the noise, clutter and confusion and get down to what matters – creating the best diet for you.
What Others are Saying…
LIFETIME Money Back Guarantee!
I’m completely confident that you’ll LOVE The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link and that it will give you a completely new and different perspective on Paleo eating and living!
If you don’t absolutely love the book, let me know and I’ll give you your money back. It’s that simple!
BTW, I’ve been selling The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link since April of 2011 and I’ve yet to be asked for a refund based on the quality of the content in the book. The three refunds I’ve been asked for were because the buyer didn’t realize they were getting an eBook instead of a hard copy…
More About Me and Why I Wrote ”The Link…”
I began my research into Paleo and Ancestral eating and living back in 2004 when I was diagnosed with a supposedly “incurable” digestive illness. Although far from being easy to heal, the illness I had was far from incurable – and Paleo eating and living was central to recovery.
Because of my basic nature and my formal education in Chemistry, I felt compelled to understand and integrate what I learned in my pursuit of health and healing and create a work that pulled together everything I had learned. By the time I started writing The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link, I had read nearly 100 books and countless blogs, websites and other resources – all while actively experimenting with the concepts I was uncovering.
The result is a book that brings together many different concepts, communities, ideas and approaches and helps you make sense of it all and apply it to your life, your health, your performance and your needs.
Currently, I’m highly active in the Paleo community online and write a regular column for Paleo Magazine. I speak regularly about Paleo in a number of different types of venues including a large number of CrossFit gyms.
Making health and Paleo living accessible and practical is my passion…
All the best and keep in touch!